• What document do I need when crossing the border and driving in Greece?

    If you come from a country member of the EU you just need an ID card, and if you drive your own car you must also bring the following document:

    • A valid, full, EU driving license
    • Valid insurance document
    • Registration document
  • What equipment do I need?

    Besides the equipment for your preferred type of fishing, bring along appropriate clothes suitable for the season and don’t forget to pre-check the  weather forecast for the area of Porto Lagos.

  • Can I rent fishing equipment from you?

    Yes, when fishing with us you’ll be provided with free fishing equipment with the only condition in case of a damage or loss, it should be paid at market prices.

  • What are the rules for entering the port in case I hire a boat without a captain?

    You should enter and exit the port with a speed up to 10 km/h. When visibility is limited lights are required. It absolutely prohibited the fishing and stopping in port. Fishing shall take place no closer than 100 m. away from the fairway (waterway for entering the port marked with safe water marks / fairway buoys and lights)

  • How many and what kind of fish can I keep for myself?

    The allowance is 10 kg. per boat or one fish if it is heavier than 10 kg.